Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Esri Geo Brunch at SXSW!
Sunday, March 10, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM (CDT)
Come join us for awesome food and drinks at the Esri Geo Brunch at SXSW!
This is the only brunch in town where you'll be able to meet and talk with people interested in the future of mobile, maps and location! In addition to food, we'll have a photo booth where you can turn yourself into a physical trading card, and you'll be able to turn your fingerprints into a 3D city that you can zoom around in using an XBox controller!
Food and drinks are free and doors open at 10am for the brunch. Hang out until 2pm with interesting people. RSVP to hold your spot!Note: Entrance is around back!
How do I get there?
There's a trolley going to and from the venue that you can take anytime. It will be circling around the convention center and 7th street. Just look for the trolley with the big Esri globe and hop on! You'll be dropped off right at the Lavahouse.
What's the Esri Lavahouse?
The Esri Lavahouse will be open and free to the public from 10am-5pm starting Friday, March 8th to Sunday March 10th! The trolley will run all days.
Want to do something cool during the brunch? Participate in the Esri Open Data Hackathon! Starts at noon!
- Wild Mushroom, Arugula, & Shaved Asiago (1/2 portions with no cheese)
- Tomato, Olive, Basil, & Fresh Mozzarella Pomodoro, Italian Sausage, & Cambozola Pepperoni & Smoked Provolone
HOT BREAKFAST SANDWICHES
- Green Eggs & Ham English Muffins
- Applewood Bacon & Egg Biscuits (1/2 of the portions without Bacon)
- Roasted Veggie & Cheddar Croissant
Green Chicken Chilaquiles Casserole (1/2 of the portions Vegetarian)
- Roasted Chicken, Tomatillo Green Chili Sauce, Jack and Panela Cheese, Fresh Corn Tortillas
Sweet Potato Hash
Baby Cakes Mini Potato Latke / Hash Brown Hybrid
Applewood Smoked Bacon
Fresh Seasonal Fruit Parfaits
- Peak-of-Season Melon, Berries, Grapes, Vanilla Yogurt
French Toast Sticks With Maple Syrup
BEER, WINE & SPIRITS Beer
Build Your Own Bloody Bar
We’ll give you a shot of Vodka, then add your own:
- Fresh Bloody Mary Mix
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Pickled Vegetables
- Jalapeño Rooster Sauce
- Crispy Bacon
- Cheddar Cubes
- Vodka and Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- Grapefruit Juice
- Pineapple Juice
- Cranberry Juice
Club soda, tonic water, cranberry juice, and cola, diet cola, lemon-lime soda
Note: Entrance is around back!